International Women’s Day 2020
March 6, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm CET
Women Entrepreneurs Celebrating IWD2020
This is an exclusive opportunity for only 12 women entrepreneurs.
Who exactly is the perfect fit for this session?
Your profile: are you either just starting up a business, in the beginning of “cracking your idea”, suffer from being stuck as an employee and feel like you’ll explode if you can’t create your own life by design soon, have already started your business but find it hard to breathe in the steep and slippery uphill terrain where you keep falling on your face, then this is for you!
Apart from enjoying some time for us, where the world outside will have to stand by for three full hours, this is what you can expect:
- a guided conversation around self-leadership,
- hot seat coaching around “why am I not seeing the results I believe I am working for”,
- think tank session in true mastermind style where everyone gets to share their expertise, what I like to call a “popcorn session” where ideas pop like popcorn,
- clarity around where you are and what needs to happen for you to get to where you want to be,
- and, you’ll walk out of the session with an action plan and an accountability partner to help you create the results you want and need (you might fly out as participants tend to grow their wings during these sessions).
Venue: takes place at the beautiful private member club House17, situated in Luxembourg City.
Registration is FREE. To make sure those who really really really want to attend get a chance to do so, please only register if you know you will come.
In partnership with:
Paris8 Haute Parfumerie, thank you so much for your lovely gifts!
Gretel Photography will capture our session so we can keep the memory!
Facilitated by: Annica Törneryd, European and Luxembourg Ambassador for Women’s Entrepreneurship Day, International Women’s Day representative, CEO and founder of ACT2exceed, author of 5 books and selected Top 100 Women on Board.